Old 01-02-2020, 05:33 AM
Iceblossom

Ok, I'm not a fan of the new boards, previously my screen was 110% just so I could read and now I'm going to have to scroll it up higher. Like many It hurts my eyes and isn't so friendly for our quilt pictures. It's nice we can click the thumbnails to where I can actually see them. I always struggle with change anyway, my eye doctor reminds me that sometimes change isn't good or bad it's just different, but I say I'm old and resistant to change. But this is a pretty standard format for message boards and I like the quote feature and I'll get used to the other options.

I've been on the internet for a long time and I've found that once changed, changes stay and we either get used to them or we go. The most valuable resource of this site is its members and our interactions and we can still interact, I appreciate having the space provided for the interactions. And I really appreciate the interactions, so let's hang together and make the best/most of the site.

Has anyone found a way to change the default font? I think that would help a lot of the complaints about hard to read, a thicker typeface in addition to larger size, I know the thin font makes it hard for me.