Old 01-02-2020, 06:16 AM
eparys

Several of you have voiced concerns about the thumbnails. I for one embrace that change. Here is why .... while we have a DSL line to the house - it is still almost as slow as dial up. Most of the posters here on the board take that "happy snap" of their most recent project with their smart phone or camera and post that raw unprocessed picture regardless of the size. There have been times in the past that I have completely skipped reading a post because someone has posted 5 huge images that I could not load. The thumbnails are now allowing me to completely load any page - then if I want to look at the images more closely I can do so.

I can understand the desire to see the images as a "set" because sometimes there are common themes between them. Perhaps, they could split the difference - enlarge the thumbnails but still limit the initial size still giving the viewer the ability to click on the image to see the uploaded image?

For those of us not living it technology loaded areas - please do not change this. I am sure that I am not the only one who has had problems like this. If you go back to the previous way - please - limit the size of uploaded images.