View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 03:31 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Conchalea - Thanks for starting a new thread! I have been waiting to post on the new one for 2020. I promise to try and do better this year, last year was just a starter or dry run for me. (insert smile here) I think I had 3 or 4 finishes. But now since I have more time at home, (by choice) I want to get the clutter under control and get all the unfinished projects done and given to who they were intended for. I am not going to search for the UFO's and PHD's but just do them as I find them. My goal for the year is to start with one room and work clock wise around it to sort and organize it, then move on to the next room. But will do my sewing room at the same time, it will take about 6 months to really do it justice. Wish me luck.

I did faithfully read last years thread, and wonderful finishes everyone. I will post as I find one to work on, have to finish DGS's big quilt first before any UFO's
I started my big clean up last summer and I'm still at it! I cleaned 3 closets and rotated items from one to another in the process. I moved a bed out of one room and into another and got the second room painted before moving it in. It is all neat and tidy, but GD was playing with a quilt layout and messed the bed up with her fabric auditions..I haven't checked to see if she put them all away. I still have boxes to sort in my "holding area", but 2 bedrooms and sewing room are fully functional. I am amazed at how many small boxes/totes I eliminated in the reorganization process. Now to get it really done.

Best of luck in your process and keep us informed!