View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Rust hunter

Default Nice machine

Originally Posted by Shana17 View Post
Hello, I am looking for any information on a sewing machine I have that belonged to my great aunt many years ago. I recently was given a fixer upper house, that I actually was raised in and have been out of quite awhile, to raise my 6 children in as a single mother who’s willing to put the work in...I see potential for financial help through the belongings of family from long ago but I’ve plenty of research work to get things together. This Minnesota is my first project and my question to all of you is please share any information tidbits you might have on this. Thank you!

So many of the Minnesota sewing machines had the treddle in a enclosed cabinet taking away a lot awwof their appeal. Yours fourtunatly has a nice open treddle. With a bit of elbow grease and a bit of fixing could be a beautiful machine. They make remakes of old Sears catalogs. You might be able to locate the exact machine in one of them. Check your local book store. I at one time had a 1909 reprint catalog. It was great for identifying ages of antiques, not to mention the prices things sold for back then. Best to you, Scott

Photos[/QUOTEwww

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-05-2020 at 03:50 AM. Reason: fix quote formatting