View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:39 AM
Macybaby

Well, with all the craziness dealing with a move, we are finally getting ready to start installing the vinyl plank flooring. I've only had to move the boxes of flooring one time - as they ended up in the way of something else where we first put them. One of the main holdups with this is DH decided he needed a new tool, and didn't want to order it until after we were moved in. It's out for deliver today!

I have so wanted to unpack my main sewing machines, but it's better for them to stay boxed up until I can set them on the tables and they won't need to be moved. That means after the floor is installed. I have set up the tables so I know where everything is going - that way I won't be dragging stuff over the new floor trying to figure out where it will fit best.

We are leaving the carpet in the LA room, so that is set up but we don't have the wiring for the light bar done yet. DH had to unwire part of it to take it apart to move.

DH and I still have a lot of work to get the old place ready to list - but we are getting closer!