View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 03:10 PM
juliasb

Originally Posted by busy fingers View Post
I am going to butt in here not out of meanness but I live in Australia and I would like to point out that we have very strict quarantine restrictions due to our isolation and uniqueness of some of our wildlife and would hate to think that others have spent time and money making pouches etc that cannot be used. I have attached some requirements below which hopefully will help you decide if this is the right way to go.
Attachment 621645
Perhaps you may consider a cash donation due to the above, the timeframe involved in transporting the items as well as the cost to the sender.
I hope that I have not offended anyone but it is written with the utmost sincerity and concern for those who are wanting to generously donate. I know that we all feel helpless and want to donate in someway to help. I have been doing my bit in sewing pouches and liners and they were delivered to the drop off centre during the week.
Thank you all once again for your thoughts that are with us Aussies during this devastating time.

This is great information. I need a bit more information however. Where do we send out items to if we are working independently ? Thank you for sharing this valuable information.