View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:12 PM
Rose_P

Default Fire Fundraiser Deal

If you have an embroidery machine, you might be interested to know that Kreative Kiwi, an embroidery site in New Zealand, currently has an offer with all proceeds going to WIRES - an emergency wildlife fund, an organization that is helping the animals rescued from the fires in Australia. You get a set of flower designs that include in-the-hoop coasters, as well as larger versions that could be used for quilting. I have bought many designs from this site in recent years and have not been disappointed. The particular ones offered for the fundraiser are not my favorite because they are bean stitched - too many stitches, imo, for a larger quilt project, but they'd be great for something like placemats, where you could center one design in each. Also, the coaster design alone is worth the price she's asking, and you could omit the floral designs from them and use some other or just feature your fabrics. It's for an urgent cause. I would have been happy to pay more for this one, but it seems her philosophy is to go for volume sales. So I thought I'd do my bit to get the word out. She takes Paypal, so international purchases have been uncomplicated for me. My intention is not to advertise for the site. I have no connection to it except as a customer from time to time.
https://www.kreativekiwiembroidery.c...roduct/2097643