View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 09:55 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
Well today here it is wet gloomy Seattle January. In one of my projects I have kitted out but not yet started is a sampler of 9 large Lone Star blocks, where I'm using blue/white snowflake patterns and instead of radiating stars I will have snowflakes (yes, I know snowflakes and lone stars have different numbers of points). Because January in Seattle is rarely bright white snow, about half the blocks will have a silver shade, or around here known as gloomy grey. It would indeed be a good day to stay inside and sew. BTW, snow is forecast in the next couple of days.

But we have a busy day ahead of us, non-quilting wise.

I'm caught up and done with the Bonnie Hunter Frolic mystery for this week. I'd like to (gasp) actually clean up a bit today. it is amazing how things here become covered with fabric if not carefully watched. It's like moss growing in the forest sometimes, slow but deepening over time. And sometimes a fabric blizzard comes out and dumps feet of cloth at my feet!
It sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you on this gloomy Seattle day. I don't know when I will get back to cleaning up more. Right now I am so involved with what I am doing I OCD until I have these finished.