View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 10:17 AM
Iceblossom

In quilting we put aside our other differences -- so no hate for living in place that is nice right now. How nice to have a group day tomorrow, I'm looking forward to my group on Tuesday. I have an almost done binding project and a recent thrift store find where I'm taking off a poly blend border so have something ready for that too.

Put on one of my new thrift store CDs, Peaceful Harp by Lifescapes. Sort of thing my dentist plays but I like it, calming and pretty. Don't think I mentioned that the hair cut is about 30 minutes away. Diane was my hairdresser during the 90s when I still styled my hair and I see her less now with my long hair, maybe once a year if that. Although our children never met, they basically grew up at the same time. But when hubby decided to cut off his hair, he felt he could trust Diane and so now we get to see each other more often again.

Here's a picture of my Toddly McDreamy, after that first ponytail cut. He's lost about 200 pounds and I am just so proud of him and amazed, never knew that was what he looked like. And when I first met him (via the internet) he had a big huge ZZ Top beard too.
https://www.quiltingboard.com/8287537-post10.html