View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Teen

Default FQ Bundle Personal Challenge

I bought a FQ bundle a year ago and decided to personally challenge myself to see how many projects I could make until bundle gone. I don't know about you but I typically make one quilt...then the balance is absorbed in stash. These are costly and my personal downfall (I love FQ bundles). So, hence the challenge. I have made a full size quilt, 3 pillows, a basket of tiny pillows, 3 wallhangings (Dresden Wonky Neighborhood and Hillside Houses I previously posted), a bunch of pin cushions, and snipped some for applique projects.....so many projects and I still have a stack of fabric with pieces too big to cut up. So….here is another pillow. This is from Laundry Basket Quilts, Pillow Talk Book.... I didn't have this book but, obviously, the pattern is pretty simple to figure out. However, I just bought the book and want to make more of her patterns. I made this for a friend who recently graduated from grad school. It reminded me of "answer sheets" some professors use for test taking. I remember them well when I was in grad school and how often I wanted to just color in the dots. lol... Hopefully, picture posts.
Attached Thumbnails dot-dot.jpg