Old 02-27-2010, 08:39 PM
zz-pd
Banned

Originally Posted by barnbum
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Okay--this will crack you up.

I placed a dish towel under the horse head. I steamed it and gently pulled the horse up. It worked! I kept steaming and pulling until the whole thing was off! The eye, nostril and mane stayed in place on the head!

Then I covered the wrinkled spot with a damp towel and steamed it smooth. (thank goodness for steam!) Then I turned the wall hanging sideways to get it back into position. After trimming the bottom from being stretched out, I covered it all with a damp towel and pressed it back on. I peeked and was so pleased to see the horse/suede was laying flat! When I went to pick the wall hanging up--I nearly died--the horse was on upside down!! :shock: :| :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So--once again, up it came. All I can do is laugh at this point--I should have taken a picture. Not too attractive, but maybe it would have won a prize for modern art--title: dizzy horse. :lol: I had to steam the spot again--with yet another dish towel--so I wouldn't get anything stuck to it. Parts didn't stick, so I got some extra pieces of the wonder under without the paper and tucked it under the muzzle, ears, and sides and pressed again. And... drum roll... it's fine. I cannot believe it. It looked pretty bumpy when I first took it off.... I wa sure I'd have to make another. I'm going to go look at it again to make sure nothing has happened.

Group hug of appreciation! You gals always rescue me!!! :-D
That is so funny, I would be laughing to. Penny