Old 01-16-2020, 04:04 PM
mindless

I have 3 coupons to use too. I've watched all of the suggestions above, and they are all very good. And yes, I spend way too much time online. I've also watched lots of drawing/painting, sewing, serging, baking and cooking videos. All after 10pm too.

You can watch all those classes and more without using your coupons, and save the coupons for the classes you want to keep forever. Ones you want to keep referring back to.

I guess it depends on where your interests are. There are some really good videos on decorative stitching, embroidery, fabric dyeing, serging and sewing techniques....
and also some great cooking, cake decorating, painting & drawing classes too. And photography & woodworking etc. they even have dancing classes.

What would you like to learn?

I'm looking for something new. I really don't see anything that hasn't been there since it was Craftsy. Almost all of them are for beginners. I don't see many that go very far beyond that. Even the classes listed as 'intermediate' level classes are geared more toward beginners.