Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 PM
wvdek

woohoo! Tonight DH and I went to the dance hall ( no we didn't dance, just listened and had fun people-watching), but guess what? I got into a size smaller jeans!!!

Yippee! I haven't seen size 16 in over 1 1/2 years. I was 18 and some 20's until about 4 weeks ago. I've really cut back on the sugar intake, hardly any packaged or frozen foods, did have a couple of sodas compared to one a month I may have, have been drinking alot more water, ate only when I had hunger pangs, stopped eating just before I got that full feeling, and very little in the way of snacks. I am eating more nuts and my DD made some trail mix that takes care of me when I want a little something in-between meals.

Of course it hasn't helped being sick and on meds, but I still ate.

Paying attention to when you are really hungry (feeling the true hunger pangs) and not just when you think you are is very important. Also, you need to stop eating before you get full. By that time you have eaten too much. It's ok to leave some food on your plate. The food police are not gonna arrest you if you do.

You can do it ladies.