View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 09:54 AM
Teen

Tallchick....that looks fantastic. And it looks so functional meaning it looks super easy to find what you need without digging. Thanks for the pics on the containers you use.

Rob.....I had the same problem in my old house. i left crap out that needed my attention and it began to look like a trash pile. In my new home, I dedicated a specific desk drawer (not the one you would hang files in) I mentally labeled "active" and placed 3 file folders. One reads "deadlines" and I put things that had to get done by a certain date in there. The second labeled "read and file" and the third labeled "misc" I have to stay kind of disciplined and be sure to go through them often so it doesn't get out of hand. I open that drawer once a week to take action and/or purge. It seems to work for me. I can, on occasion, procrastinate lol.... So one of my New Years goals was to not do that.. ...ask me how this is going in June's....lol..

if you don't have a drawer to do this, you can buy a plastic file container w/lid from office supply house and create a file system of that stuff. Again, you have to eventually go thru and take action/purge. This is what I did during the construction when I lived in RV.

Last edited by Teen; 01-19-2020 at 09:59 AM.