Old 01-24-2020, 06:03 PM
dublb

OK, I'm a dizzy blond. Yup my dizziness is much worse today. I think it is because of looking up while painting. We thought we were gonna finish up today but DM changed her mind & does want the trim painted. She's right, it looks dingy now that the walls are painted. I actually thought from the first that it needed to be done. She was insisting that it was "fine". Well it's not fine! We will get a li'le bit done tomarrow but not much as DSonIL got home & he wants to have his family home on weekends. Yes he will be home for a week & a half but his weekends are special to him. Anyway I will be taking DM to Midland on Monday (she has a Dr appointment) & I will leave her there. We will finish the painting the during the rest of the week. DD & I have decided that we will also paint the ceiling & bookshelves. DM is still saying that those are "fine". Again those aren't fine. We are hoping that we will have time to paint one of the 2 bathrooms also. We will see.
I'm thinking of sleeping sitting up tonight. I'm not sure if that means sleeping in DH's recliner, sleeping on the couch or piling pillows up in the bed. The pillow method sometimes results in me scooting down & sleeping normally for at least a few hours. I'm afraid that if I sleep in the recliner that my arms will go to sleep. If I sleep on the couch I am gonna be sleeping on my side so some of that stuff will be draining to one ear or the other. At least I'm not having asthma!