Thread: Quilt Fight!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 09:30 AM
Rff1010

Originally Posted by dicueto View Post
So there she is, Got it done this morning...Finally! It was supposed to be a queen size quilt, but this will be just fine, it might work out even better, actually, since if I made the queen, I'd have no fabric left over for accessories. This project was such a life sucker! But I'm happy now, AND I have my life back! Thank you all for your kind words, and for sharing your stories with me. If anyone is interested, I'd love to see your beastly projects that you fought and won<3
I think its quite pretty...and IMHO it might have been a bit saccharine Laura Ashley if it was a full sized bed quilt. Runner and a few pillow shams adds a touch of sweet without too much.

Gave away a wonky log cabin yesterday. I was never going to finish it. Person apparently has a thing for rooster and all my blocks have a rooster, cow or sheaf of wheat at center. I just wasn't happy with how it was coming out. Glad to give it away.

Another Pain project- sailboats from Ahoy Sailor quilt patterns from Suzy Quilts . Painful!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-26-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: language