View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 07:12 AM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I haven’t been on the thread much and probably owe you an explanation of my absence. As some of you know I was diagnosed with cancer almost 2years ago. Radical chemo and radiation took care of the cancer but the side effects have been horrendous. The doctors tell me that it seems I have gotten them all, needless to say its been a very long recovery and I’m not done yet. My biggest hurdle right now is the intestinal system. The month of December and January I have been in the hospital twice for a blockage. The Lakeland regional health and Mayo Clinic have not found a remedy as yet I was burned so badly from radiation that it literally shrunk my small intestine and expanded the large one. I go back in the hospital next week for another colonoscopy and an EGD scope, I’m hoping that something will show up and they can fix it.
needless to say it has made every day life quite an adventure to live with.
Those of you that have those prayer lists or thoughts of good vibes list, if you have room, sure would appreciate being added to it. Seems like I can use all the help I can get.
Jaba, Sorry to hear of your troubles, I will Add you to my nightly prayers for sure. Hugs to you