View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 02:06 PM
tallchick

Teen- you have me intrigued by your mention of painting supplies, you’re an amazing quilter would love to see some of your other work!

rryder- I don’t think this this category is limited to just quilting or sewing! I think it covers anything and everything! I love Christmas decorations but not in my home, too much work, and it’s just me.

I went through all my books and parted ways with 30 of them! I got all my magazines into holders and sorted by publication, and dates and the holders marked accordingly, at some point I will go trough each one and get rid of ones that have no patterns I like in them. I’m still on the fence about how to do all my books, author, title or subject, any suggestions?? I’ll mull that over this weekend. I got my ex hubby coming this week to redo my lighting for the second time 🤪, there is still not enough light, and I hope this time I’m happy with it. Then maybe I can get some painters in here soon, but I can say I’m finally done!
This entire process was really a wake up call as to how much fabric, sewing paraphernalia, books, etc. I really have and how much I definitely don’t need to buy any more! I’m really thankful for the free section in Craigslist, it really helped the process go quicker to get big items out of the way! Most items were gone the same day.