Old 02-01-2020, 04:56 PM
carriem

Hello All! I haven't been getting updates again and when I tried to find the tread the other day I couldn't...got an email update today though so I found you!! Looks like everyone is keeping busy. Bev have you tried going to see a chiropractor for the dizziness? I didn't catch when/why that started, but I know an adjustment can sometimes help with my MILs vertigo.

My life has been very busy the last 3 week and this week will be more of the same. My mother-in-law (82) has been having back/hip pain so the month of January was a doctor's appt, some PT and chiro appts and Tuesday is an appt with an orthopedic doctor. Also I have been donating plasma twice a week...not sure why they call it "donating" since I get paid, but it is a nice little extra income. Plus I spent 5 days on the road/in PA for an archery tournament last week/weekend and another tournament coming up this week in Vegas...so not a lot of time for sewing.

I still need to get a t-shirt quilt top done that I was hired to do. The t-shirts are cut/interfaced. I have started putting sashing on. I have plenty of time (not needed until May for a graduation gift) but I really wanted to have it together in January to get to the LA quilter...so my new goal is before the end of February!

I want to work on some UFOs this year too. I have several tops to be quilted, blocks to sew together in to tops and fabric cut to make blocks!! After the tournament next weekend, I won't be traveling for a while so hope I can get some work done on these.