View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Cats8

Last year my Maytag washer of 33 years died! I was so upset. It was a top loader, agitator, multi-water level machine. I wanted just the same thing but couldn't find it. We got a Speed Queen Commercial Heavy Duty washer, model AWN632SP226TWO1. It basically has two water levels. One medium and one which is a full fill (like my old washer). I don't have to hold down a button to fill, I just press the 'Deep Fill' button. It sounds very much like the one Bonnie JP has. We also paid a little over $1000. We thought about the Maytag (more water level options) but my husband was sold on the 25 year warranty. This should last us until we are well into our 90's!!! It has several different cycle options. If the Eco cycle is chosen it only uses cold water and doesn't fill all the way---so I don't use it. I have been very satisfied. The agitator seems to do a good job. There are two different kind of agitation systems and we got the one that was like the old, traditional one. It is louder, but now I don't even think about it. Hopefully I won't have to buy a new one anytime soon. Good luck on your choice.
Jean