View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 05:53 AM
Janice McC

Morning, everyone. Looks like sign-ups are progressing nicely. Those who are signing up, please send your info to both Barb and to me. Thank you!

NZQ, it's perfectly ok to use the jelly roll strips as long as they come out to 2.5 inches square. I find that some do and some don't quite make it. Use your best judgement.
Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
I plan to start cutting this afternoon. But I have a quick question, if you don't mind? I have some leftover jelly roll strips that have the pinked edges. Is it okay if I cut them down to 2.5" squares to swap out?
Welcome, Darren. Always a pleasure to have new folks in a swap. Stirs things up a bit and keeps us from getting stale. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by wesing View Post
Hello ladies. Barbara tells me you’ve never had a man in the swap, but 2020 is a new year. Hope I don’t disrupt you too much. I started cutting tonight and have about half my candies cut. I watched the 2019 swap and am looking forward to participating this year.

Darren
Macybaby, love the beautiful and colorful quilt.
Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
Welcome Darren!

I had a lot of fun making a quilt from the candies last year, and am looking forward to making another this year.