View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 07:19 AM
WendyMcD

Question... tonals ok? I was in a box of the month and got a jelly roll of tone on tone in a rainbow. It's my first "ever!!" jelly roll and I was thrilled when I saw it in the box. Hauled it out hoping for flowers or some kinda prints. Nope one more time it's tone on tone. I was in the box for four month and each month I said to myself,,, self hang on they have to get better.Yeah right. First month was white charms! seriously??!!! Next it was 10" tone on tone. Month 3 it was you guessed it tone on tone. This last jelly roll of tone on tone, kicked my bucket. I wrote to them and told them all about it. Then they asked for feedback and I gave them that too. This could be,,, should be a great box. Rainbow of any print would have been nice and happily accepted here. sigh... it just happened can you tell?

And where did Chatty Patty come from? LOL I had an infusion yesterday (SLE not cancer) mand one of the premeds is a steriod which always picks me up. Then I get Cushings and no one can touch me, not even the shower. Ok Chicka, enough outta me, ya'll have a great day. I have to work but hope to pull my fabric later. How much though? Some have done, 30, 35, group maxes out at 37. I can always use them so I'll most likely cut all 37. I don't like to redo my work. This last year though,,, I did a lot of ripping instead of fudging and I have to say, I honestly enjoyed it. Well not the ripping but the fact that I could and did do it.

Yeah hushing up. Enjoy!