View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 07:29 AM
WendyMcD

Default Still Here

Finally found some photos, I hope I'm loading them and they are working. I sure hope they are here. Techy challenged.

The photo with peeps is a quilt DD and I made in a single day, Merry Meyham's New Years mystery. We will always get together to make a quilt so long as we are both alive... every new years day.

The other is my beloved Y2k, I am so,,, just happy with this quilt. The blocks I made 20 years ago where like 10.5" the ones I made recently are more like 11.5? I alternated them for a squiggle and it all came out in the wash. My quilting skills have changed a good bit. Plus all those HST's... I tossed out the other side of them back in the day. The half that I just finished,,, they all are being put to use and are being put into those totes I have full of stacks of squares. Speaking of which, I'd love to see how ya'll store your charms etc. My large fabrics in totes,,, are now overflowing as I'm adding to it too. My sewing area is in the living room so I don't want to do anything permanent. And if it wouldn't look so utterly stupid I'd bring in this french provincial dresser for some of the fabric. Tempting though.

Have a great day.
Attached Thumbnails mystery-quilt-2020.jpg   img_0265.jpg