View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Murphy224

Since you mentioned All-Clad, they have a periodic sale of "seconds" and damaged boxes cookware. I get the emails when they have this sale and have been looking for a 6 or 8 quart stockpot. This past sale I finally got a 6 quart stainless stock pot for $109.00 - regular price about $300! It was a second and the only thing I found on it was a small mark in the center of the bottom of the pot. Made it not perfect but still very usable and a super bargain. Made a pot of soup and it worked like the wonderful 3 quart saucepot my daughter gave me for Christmas. She got mixed up as to what pan I wanted lol.
You can go to All-Clad website and see what they have on sale and sign up for the emails that let you know when they are having those super sales. I have seen the sets on sale as well.
I accidentally ran into a super bargain on QVC of all places and got both the 8 and 10 inch tri ply stainless fry pans for $69. They were used in the on air demos and not a thing was wrong with them. Sometimes you just get lucky.
Have fun shopping for the perfect pans!