View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:54 AM
Macybaby

Daren, I believe this is the sign up post, and another thread will be started when the signup is closed. Then all the other info got shared on the new thread. If you look at last year's thread near the start there is quite a bit of information shared as we all started mailing.

I'm sure that will happen again this year - you are just ahead of most of us!

I still haven't got my cutting table cleaned off from moving. It's been a real nice flat area to stack things while I figure out where their new home is going to be.

We may have snow Saturday night to Sunday, which means I'll get to stay home and straighten things at the new place instead of getting the old place ready to sell. It's going to be nice today and Saturday so as soon as DH gets up and going, we'll be heading out. Going to be a day of patching and painting. And I think I've figured out places so I can bring two more sewing cabinets home. So far I've managed to fit in 120 vintage machines and 25 cabinets, along with my 4 using machines and tables they go on, and the LA.

I promised DH I would not put machines/cabinets anywhere but the sewing studio, but so far I've managed to sneak 3 treadle parlor cabinets into the dining room (it's really big and we have little furniture for it) and a couple of small electric cabinets in the bedroom for night stands. We were using them in the bedroom before, so DH is use to that.