View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 07:49 AM
juliasb

What I am currently using is a JUKI. I also have and use my Singer FW and Singer 66. Then in an emergency I have a Janome that I bought in 1984. I also have a white 77 that sews like a dream. then there is the simple little Singer I bought at a garage sale and there is the Singer That I picked up from another garage sale for $3. I have yet to take the time of look at what model it is.but it is all metal no plastics! I have only sewn with it a few times. I also have 2 Brothers machines. They are Identical. One needs to go into the shop right now. Something went out on it last fall and I use the other one for my Sit and Sew or to take to guild functions were I need my machine. There are a couple more here that I do not use at all but are in working order. Oh I almost forgot my 1905 Singer treadle. Last but not least is my New Home (Janome) serger. Of course it is a great tool when needed. There is never a need for a good sewing machine in this house. I have a couple that could use a service call for a good tune up but that is it.