View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 05:49 AM
Janice McC

Congratulations on the new job and the fact that you are enjoying it! I'm decluttering my house - slowly, very slowly - and know what a big job it is to clean everything out. Good luck with helping your mother. Hope your cough goes away soon. We had a day of snow. It was beautiful and then it was gone. Best kind of snow. Looks like we'll be having more heavy rain for the next few days again. I'm ready for some sun. Have a good week! .
Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
Hello everyone hope everyone is keeping away from the sickness that is going around. I have been coughing for 3 weeks now!

Well I have been very busy, my mom is selling her condo so I am helping her sell all of her belongs that are still left behind when she moved to the senior living place. Everything that is not selling we have been taking car loads to the Salvation Army and the resale store that I use to work at.

Also I finally have a job!!!! It is only temporary until April 16th. I am working in the front office at a CPA/tax office. I really like it and I feel I am learning a lot! I know I will be back out looking for a job again in April but this will also look good on my resume.

I am looking forward to the new swap and feel so lucky to have help from Janice and DJ.

Stay warm...
Barb