View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 09:11 AM
amanda512

Shopping for cookware is frustrating. It can be confusing and overwhelming. I actually work for Made In as the Head of Customer Experience and Operations (and love cookware and cooking), and I'd love to help answer any questions you have about the cookware.

I think one of the biggest factors for me when I'm buying anything, including cookware, is how long will it last? I could buy something less expensive and replace it in 5-10 years. That adds up over time though, and I hate thinking about how much cookware ends up in already over-crowded landfills. Made In has a lifetime warranty and a 45-day return policy (stainless steel and non stick cookware can be returned even if it's used for a full refund). So if you try it and decide it isn't a good fit, Made In pays return shipping in the continental US. It sounds like our stainless steel and carbon steel pans would be a great fit for you. All of our cookware is designed to work on any range, including ceramic. We use smooth top induction ranges in our test kitchen, and I use a ceramic range when we visit my family once a month. They work great on both of those, as well as my gas range at home.

If you have any specific questions feel free to post and I'll be happy to help.