View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 06:25 AM
Still Sew N

I chose the Fabricator over the portable because I felt the Fabricator would meet my needs best. I like that it is a permanent set up and more throat space. Also the Fabricator comes with a bobbin winder which is really handy. Their thread is more like string and I found I go thru bobbins like crazy. So its pretty cool that a bobbin can be winding while I'm sewing and I just put in a fresh bobbin and load up an empty bobbin and keep on sewing. I believe the name Fabricator is just the name this company gives their sewing machine. The walking foot is what comes with the machine and it is fascinating to watch it operate. It really keeps those layers together. Also, I'm not sure what the term treadle means either. It is a pedal just like a sewing machine. It shipped in 3 or 4 boxes and it was a little time consuming to put it all together but like I say - they are very helpful and between my husband and myself and a couple of phone calls, it was up and running in no time. They do run specials and I purchased it when it went on sale for 10% off and free shipping. Its definitely worth giving them a phone call to learn more about their machines. Hope this helps you.