View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 05:15 PM
Janice McC

Default Update

Good evening, Boomers. As we stand now, we have 10 people for the 3 month group and 4 people for the 2 month group. Sign-ups are waaayyy off this round so unless something dramatic happens in the next few days, we'll just deal with it. Along that vein, how do the 2 month people feel about moving to the 3 month group? Hav, you are in both groups so you'd just drop the 2 month. SBG, I'm pretty sure you'll be ok to move to the 3 month; am I correct? That leaves 2 newbies, Christyj80590 and Missgigglewings. Would either of you mind moving to the 3 month group this round? You can let me know here or by email or pm, whatever is easiest.

As we do still have a little time, we might pick up another person or two, we'll see, but that won't substantially change the issue. If we do go with one group, we'll just continue this thread, no need to build a separate one and we'll all be together. That'll be a first. And yes, you all can send me 19 F8s so you will make and receive a full swap's worth of blocks. Each of you will get duplicates of a few fabrics but I'll make sure nobody gets any of their own fabrics; leave it to me.

Let me know what you think, Boomers. This is your swap!

Edited to add: Anyone who has said they want to join but hasn't sent their info isn't counted in the group yet. Please send your info (from the end of post #1) to the email listed. Without that, you aren't official! Thank you!

Last edited by Janice McC; 02-15-2020 at 05:19 PM.