View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 06:02 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

well I know life is busy for all but it is that time to check the days and we have about 14 days til the midnight deadline!

I will be working on addresses to make sure I have all of them and they are correct.
I'll try to post a Ready to Mail list in the next couple of days.

Have a good time finishing up in time to mail!! But don't stress! If you don't get done in time there is always the next swap. You can use your wall hanging next time if you don't have it ready in time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make double sure you pm me when you are ready to mail. I may or may not see your comment on the thread so I need a pm to let me know when you are done and ready. I use the pms to know who is ready and who I can put on the list to receive a name and address.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminder to Please remember to PM me when you mail and again when you receive!!
I need to know when all pkgs are gone and again when all pkgs are in their new homes!

We have such fabulous swappers I really really appreciate each one of you. You all keep the swap moving and active. Thanks so much ladies!!

Last edited by Rhonda; 02-15-2020 at 06:05 PM.