View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 12:15 PM
rryder

Originally Posted by retiredteacher09 View Post
I finally got my squares and strips reorganized. Most of my rolling cart drawers aren’t very tall and many of them filled up fast. I will need to start sewing scrappy quilts and pull from those stuffed drawers. I think that will be a good summer project.
Sounds like a plan, Connie!

Today I’ve been working on quilting a UFO and I also started the Helen Godden 2017 quilt along. I got the first block painted and ready for quilting and the second one is traced and ready to be painted. It is so much fun to be able to actually start to work in my studios without having to first rearrange everything. There are still some hot spots in both studio spaces that need work, but nothing like the hot mess I was trying to work in last year.

I’m thinking about setting up a “tickler file” for my home office as a way to get the stuff off my work surfaces. I tend to leave things out because I’m afraid I’ll forget about them. A “tickler file” is supposed to be a way to be able to put things out of sight without losing track of them. It works for things that have due dates down the road and also for routine tasks/paperwork that needs to be kept on top of.

Rob