View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:41 PM
Cattitude

Default Help me out please

Trying to use up an impulse buy. Purchased this fabric in a quilt kit dirt cheap on clearance, I didn’t like the pattern and it called for itty bitty pieces so there was a ton of fabric, over 13m. Then I couldn’t figure out what to do with it. Liked the prints too much to cut it up too small. Decided to make a couple of very basic block quilts. Cut the fabric on the bias as some of it was directional and I wanted it on point. Made one and was underwhelmed. Decided to trick this one up just a bit for interest so added the corner blocks (cats cradle?). Forgot about the on point cutting and now I have a problem. I like the on point setting but don’t have fabric to make setting triangles or corner triangles. Should I use black or white/off white and add matching sashing? Just suck it up and use a regular layout? Any other suggestions?

I’m not in love with either but don’t want to waste the fabric and I’m stuck!

I don’t know why one picture is upside down but I can’t be bothered to try to change it, sorry!
Attached Thumbnails ca2d1d68-6915-4148-add8-f3ff4f09cb9e.jpeg   7f4fe3ab-529a-496f-a237-f6cf0451ccba.jpeg