View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 02:37 PM
sewingpup

Originally Posted by Iolo View Post
I’m looking to add to my collection of feet..... I was wondering if anyone has used the bernina walking foot with stitch in the ditch sole to do a blind hem ? Or should I get the blind stitch foot number 5 or should I get number 10D the edge stitch foot because it’s dual feed ???? I’m really confused 🤷🏼‍♂️
What Bernina do you have? The 10D foot only fits the models with the dual feed so I am assuming you have one of the models that has that feature.....when you tell your machine which stitch you want to do......and then touch the foot icon on the left side of the touch screen, the preferred foot for that stitch will show up in the top left position....and as you scroll through the rest of the feet choices....that other feet that would also work have a yellow star on them....if you touch the little icon a little to the right at the top of the screen with the dots in it....you can toggle back and forth between all the feet and just the ones with the star....I think this feature is on the new 500 and 700 series of machines.....