View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

OKsewglad finished 2 quilts, one of which was 20 yrs old. That one reminds me of the BH Frolic quilt. And a Project Linus quilt, too!
Conchalea finished 2 pillowcases, upcycling orphan blocks. Good for you and good for us all.
NZquilter finished an adorable nursery wall hanging (Yay!) and is busy making little dresses. I still remember the matching dresses Mom made for me and my sister, and sometimes her.
Rff1010 finished her first ever FMQ project. A big Congrats.
Petthefabric finished a UFO is waiting for the label. We are waiting for the picture.
Belfrybat showed us what she did with the strips hanging on the back of the door and also showed us all up by finishing 5–yes, that is 5–UFO’s.
WMUTeach finished her UFO in February but was having too much fun to post a picture until March.

That is huge jump of 13 more to bring us up to 33! And we already have a jump start on March, so that looks good, too!

A big hand for all of us from all of us 👏

Me, I am still trying out the weave in the corners of my wall hanging 1 and hexies on the background of my OBW panel quilt. But I will get there.