View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Quilt shops, antique shops, and Home Depot.....my fav stores in that order. Lol. Thanks, Rhonda. Wonderful memories you have, I bet.
When I was a teen I was drawn to the old post cards. I had a pretty large collection back then. I love old things. My living room is done in primitives and my kitchen is painted 1950s red and I collect white granite wear and other 50s and older type utensils and such. I don't have typical wall to wall cabinets. I have a poor man's version of a Hoosier cabinet with the pull out metal pastry counter and I have a cabinet they call a Chimney cabinet because it stood beside the chimney and sat in that corner. My mom told me it was a jelly cabinet when she gave it to me y ears ago so I still think of it as a jelly cabinet. but it is really a chimney cabinet. I also love all primitive cabinets and hate to tell you how many I have LOL I'm a collector just like my mom and always running out of room LOL I'll show you pictures of my kitchen and my living room later on when the swap gets slow and could use some action.