View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:13 PM
NJ Quilter

Originally Posted by Dalykim View Post
I sent a quick reply but do not know if it worked. No rush, but when you are back in town could you let me know if you got my other message. I am in Toms River. Don’t know how to navigate this site yet, including comments and threads.
If you click on my user name, there will be a link to send me a 'Private Message'. Click on that link and I will get your message. I do remember corresponding briefly with another quilter here on the board in the Toms River area but am not finding any of her messages in my PM folder so not quite sure what happened there.

My schedule is very fluid at the moment. I do have internet access while traveling - time and timing are the current issues. Let us know your mom's screen name here if you know it and that might trigger something for me as well. And I'm very sorry for your loss, by the way. Have walked in those particular moccasins. Actually, at the moment I am in CT due to my brother being very recently placed under hospice care in the hospital. It's been very quick and quite stunning.

I'll be in touch, though.