View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 07:50 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

MonaG, thank you for my chubby star block! It's perfect to frame a big piece of my fabric. I love it!

Ladies, all the blocks are looking so good! You all have been busy this weekend. We have had my daughter and family here so the only "sewing" that got done was me cutting out some little dresses and jumpsuits at my daughter's direction. I'll have 4 or 5 new summer outfits for my granddaughter, to make.

I work at a gym, which is a super germ-collecting place. Everyone touches every piece of equipment. And I work with a lot of older people who are high risk if they get the corona virus. So tonight I made the hard decision not to go in to work this week, and probably the next. All my classes will be cancelled. My hubby is high risk with diabetes and COPD, so I can't chance bringing home any germs to him. I will have so much sewing time this week, by not going anywhere. I'll get back on the Boom blocks and probably start sewing the baby outfits, too.

It was so great to see my grandbaby. She's so big. They just got a walker for her, and she scoots around the house like she's running. Won't be long before she's walking on her own. She's starting to talk too... says "DaDa", "Uh oh", and waves and says "Bye Bye". I asked her to say her name, which is Ivy Wren, and she said something a bit like it, but was so satisfied with herself for doing it! LOL. She is such a lot of fun!