View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 04:29 PM
QuiltingLawyer

TravelingGramma... I love my block! It is so bright and fun! Such a fun quilt block. You are exceptional!

I've been struggling with some sever anxiety over the last week. We are not shutting down the courts here in South Dakota like many other jurisdictions are so I am still having to go to court and meet with clients. And that makes me very anxious. I have a high level of anxiety anyways so this has made it 10x worse. I'm hoping that this week brings a little more structure to what is going on and we have some answers. I just have to take heart that my family is safe in Ohio and my grandma and mom are not leaving the house for any reason.

I'm hoping that this weekend I can wash some of the fabric I pulled from my stash to get started. I surprisingly had something to go with about 10 of the fabrics. I have a pretty limited stash so I was really surprised! Just got to get it washed and then to pick out blocks.

Question.... can I make the same block for everyone? Or does it need to be all different blocks? I want to mix it up, but my creative spark doesn't always come through when I need it.