View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 06:35 AM
Janice McC

Thank you very much to both LAF2019 and Klaws for the beautiful floral blocks you made. They're both perfect and I love them!

You all have made a wonderful selection of blocks and I'll be moving them to the gallery shortly. Juliasb, even though your blocks are the same pattern, they work well with all the fabrics. Very good choice! LAF2019, you are on a roll! Macybaby, really love the scrappy'ish look of your block for Terriamn. I'm happy to hear you're getting your sewing area into shape and your machines appear to have made the move in good order.. Sewbizgirl, I dislike it when blocks don't work out but you made a positive out of yours for Queenbarbiej. Nice job. I'm sorry to hear the gym didn't do what I think is the responsible thing and cut classes themselves or even close.

As for me, I've got two blocks on the design board. One just needs to be fully assembled but I've had a cutting error on the other (worked when I was getting tired ) that I'm trying to work around. I may be committed to the block because I noticed it too late. I may be putting out a call for a little extra fabric if I cannot figure a work around. We'll see.

I'm off to load your 19 latest pix into the gallery. Boomers, take care and stay healthy!