View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:36 AM
MicheleC

I am a stay at home mom, so my life hasn’t changed much. The kids I babysit stayed home this week. I went to a dear friend’s house on Monday and cut fabric for three projects. I’m going to her house again today and will start the process of cutting my drawer of scraps into useful sizes. We discussed the risk factor and we both feel that, for us, it is low. We are both homebodies and don’t go out much. It is also her birthday today, so it’s important to me to at least try to make it special by seeing her.

Before the social distancing and isolation recommendations came about, I started ordering my groceries online for pick up. It started as a way to save time. Shopping with a chatty and eternally curious four year old can be challenging at times. It also saves me money by not purchasing unneeded items that I pass in the aisles.

My husband works as a Personal Care Assistant at an assisted living facility so he is still working but his employer has also limited their exposure to the public greatly.

I’m so grateful to have a hobby that keeps me occupied! I wish good physical and mental health for all in this time.