View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:23 AM
rryder

Not making masks unless hospitals request them. So far we are being told that regular cloth masks do not protect against Spread of viruses due to the small size of the virus.

Revisiting my goals for 2020- I have been diligently working on UFOs. I wanted to finish one per month, so far I have completed either 4 or 5 and will hopefully have at least 2 more finishes this month, so I’ve actually done more work than I’d planned here. I have not once looked at EQ8 even though learning to use it was one of my goals. I have learned some new skills by working on Helen Godden’s 2017 BOM, but haven’t yet tried any of the nifty binding techniques that I saw at last years quilt shows.

I’m going to take Zozee’s lead and think about what goals I want to accomplish in this upcoming quarter. I’m also revising my yearly goals as some things are more important to me than others. For now, I'm taking the EQ8 goal off my list until I can eliminate some of the distractions that are in my quilting studio/office space. I’m adding a new goal for this quarter and that is to get caught up on my finished quilt storage pool noodle bags. So, my new goals for the upcoming quarter are:

1. Make pool noodle storage bags for Recently finished quilts.
2. Use the skills I learned doing the Helen Godden 2017 BOM to design and make a quilt. Work hard to prevent this quilt from becoming a UFO LOLOL
3. Finish 3 UFOs
4. get caught up on documenting my quilts

Rob