View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 05:05 AM
rryder

Staying in here. Fortunately both DH and I are retired, so we are not yet experiencing the financial hardship of those younger folks who have been put out of work by Covid-19. I’m a bit of an introvert, so am less bothered by not being able to leave the house and yard than is DH, but he is also coping well. He loves to cook and has been being very inventive in the kitchen. We’ve also both been spending time connecting with friends on social media and talking about what we’re having for dinner or doing around the house and checking in by phone with my elderly parents to see how they’re handling this. And, as always, I’ve been playing in my studio most days once I’m done with house chores. Today I’m going to finish quilting the central panel of a BOM I’ve been working on. Then will put that away and work on a couple of UFOs that I want to get finished by the end of the month! Like SewingSuz, I am still watching CNN and local news because I want to stay informed, but am trying to limit my watching to just a bit each day.

I find that reading QB and keeping my hands busy helps me overcome the anxiety that this current situation is causing.

sending virtual hugs to all my QB friends

Rob