View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:03 AM
Janice McC

LAF2019, no shelter in place order here although I wouldn't be surprised if one comes down. We're part of metro Atlanta and our cases are definitely growing. We're sticking very close to home, only going to the grocery store when necessary. I really want to go to my LQS for some fabric for a binding I need but it's just not worth the risk. I'm working entirely from my stash for this swap as well.

I like the beer block very much, that tumbling effect is perfect with the beer fabric.
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
I got two done and photos taken. Bibliostone - I have your beer going round but not a drop spilled.
Marcialee - I took two pics and both came out totally off color. It is a green not teal!!
I have been making face masks - local places have been asking and I also wanted to share some with neighbors.
Thats it - hope all is staying away from crowds.
Bugaroo, color choice was simple. Those fabric colors are in the f8. They work together in the print so I just went diving through the stash until I found some that matched.
Originally Posted by Bugaroo View Post
...Janice - The block you did for Quiltinglaywer has such great color combinations. I never would have paired them but they look great.
Terriamn, glad you are back to sewing! Hope you feel better and better with each successive day.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Bugaroo it’s hard to imagine gardening, we had more snow yesterday

TG love your beer block, have never learned my angle play ruler
​​​​​​.
i sewed a block this morning and started a second one. Easing into it with old time favorite blocks.

How many of you are from states that are in home and stay. Minnesota hasn’t declared it yet but being in the high risk category I have only been staying put. Hoping to go to post office and mail a small package.

Last edited by Janice McC; 03-24-2020 at 05:07 AM.