View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:50 PM
QuiltingLawyer

Good Evening Ladies!!! I just wanted you to know that I haven't disappeared on you... but holy cow you have all done some amazing work so far! I am so humbled by your talent and ability to keep your sanity long enough to sit down at the sewing machine! I'm struggling with the new norm and the ever spreading virus.

I'm very fortunate that my court house here in my county has officially closed and they have rescheduled all hearings out til June. The other part of my business doesn't require court appearances so I'm safe in my office and limiting in person meetings. I have anxiety issues from being a type a personality anyways so this has been a rough two weeks.

Bugaroo.... that fabric is great! I'm really not overly picky and in this crazy world right now anything that you make for me I know will be made with love and will surround me no matter if the color matches or not. That goes for everyone with my blocks.... do what you feel is right and I know that I will love it no matter what.

You guys have inspired me to go home and throw all my fat quarters in the wash so that I can get started on these! You are lovely ladies and I can't thank you enough!