View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 06:14 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by leaha View Post
I am going to have one bed room and a bathroom. every thing will have to go into storage. and I am leaving behind so very much.

My sister that came up to help me wants me to get rid of so much more, she just does not understand, she said she does not care about any of it, she wants me to be safe, they decided I could not live on my own any more, I am having health issues I never had before like blood sugar messed up have to poke my finger every morning and test my blood. Snerts when sewing I try real hard to not poke my finger, LOL Have no idea how long it will take me save up to get my own building to put on sisters land (75 acers) so far move will cost me $11,000. so will be some time before I can get back to my quilting and dyeing. Have a couple of things put in one box that I can work on by hand, Have to go sister is back have to get back to packing, hugs
Leaha, please tell me to mind my own business but I have had you on my mind since you commented about having to move. I have a few health issues so I can relate somewhat. But it sounds like you are giving up so much of you & what makes you happy. Now I am really going to be out of line so forewarned......I feel your sister is being very non caring-just get rid of your life & everything that makes you happy. How gracious of her that she is offering for you to move in but at what cost to you? You hear of this so often where our family means well but that's a huge change for the person giving up everything they know to be their life, not to mention independence. I am as curious as cat so I have to ask why is it costing you so much to move? For that amt. of money maybe you could have bought one of those tiny houses to put on her land. Now tell me to mind my own bee's wax and I will.