View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:16 PM
Ariannaquilts

Originally Posted by leaha View Post
oh how lucky you are. My sisters decided I have to move to be close to them, and I just do not know how I am ever going to make it work, right now I have a 3 bedroom house with a large kitchen I designed,, which I love, huge island big enough to lay out quilt and pin it for quilting. huge sewing room, with all 9 of my sewing machines with space for my 4-h classes, 8 rolling office chairs. cutting table, ironing board, love seat sofa, TV, sony stero system with 51 CD player,,fire place lots of fabric storage, DVDs lots and lots of them, and more. Now will be moving into 1 bedroom and bath, the rest of the house is sewing room for sisters group of friends who come over each Thur.will be moving my guest day bed down for me bed. Have NO idea where I will put ball my goodies, I like thing in order, sisters not so much , can not sew or cook in messy room, What ever am I going to do? Have no idea when my house will sell if ever. I get this from my dad " if one is good a half a doz, is better," and boy do I ever do it,if not more, cutters, rippers rulers, ect, ect. enough, sorry congrats on your new spce, know how lucky you are!
I wouldn’t be giving up my space unless there’s a really good reason. I don’t think it’s selfish I think it’s a way to stay sane. I’m sorry you have to make this move because it doesn’t sound like you want to.