View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:11 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

I am just popping in to see what everyone has been making. Took off for the last 2 for a veriety of reasons but hope to join again. In our home 4 are out and working and 4 are home and one working for and at college. All are in agriculture from a store, trucking to farm but all are out in the public. One of our daughters just got married. They had originally signed up in our town and that date was canceled because it is closed but then they received a call that because he is millitary they could get married at the nearest big town by the justice of the peace. She was permitted one witnes and I was blessed to be that one. After a 2 day honeymoon she came back home and he went back. They are waiting to go on the housing list. I have also been cleaning house and cooking way more and creative as three of the adults now take all meals at home while before they would eat out frequently. As for quilting not much has been happening. I want to and I should and have plenty to work on and play with. So that is why as a goal I hope to participate again. I also miss chatting with everyone. Eventhough I am younger then hubby but have chronic issues, hubby and one of our adult sons are the ones getting groceries. Hubby at some places, certain days can use the senior line and that has been helpful but overal he has to spend a lot of time shopping as items are limited, small quantities or not available.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 04-01-2020 at 08:15 AM.