View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:14 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by IrishMom View Post
So this week I started taking my bright and cheery candies from last year and making four squares which will be made into 16 squares with a simple sashing in between. Hopefully tomorrow I will have it at a better place to take a picture!

Honestly, I have not felt the "urge" to quilt. I finally had my husband help me get a signature quilt put together and ready for quilting for my friends 50th Birthday. I'm just not focused enough to start quilting it -I know I'll make mistakes! That's what got me playing with my candies. I think I just need a little more sunshine to start my mojo engines!
Irishmom, we all get the quilting blues from time to time but a "little" project like your four patches can bring inspiration as you put them all to use and see the lovely results. I have a utility quilt that rides around in my car that is all small four patches just strung together. It has been to the beach, to soccer and baseball games, picnics and even a sleigh ride or two. One of my favorites. Just simple and easy. Quilt on, my dear!