View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 06:01 AM
mommaB

I finished up a few small inside projects, got the stay at home (from work and school) people set up with space to do what they need to do. Luckily I am retired! Now I have moved to outside projects as the weather is a little more cooperative. The raised bed garden structure is finished, still carting dirt though! I am mowing already and have some landscaping to do. I stay out of the grocery and pick up at curbside. I did go into Sam's Club for senior hours this week. Very well set up, people were very helpful and got you in and out as fast as they could. But working on finishing up the remodel projects and getting the outside stuff done has required several tips to the hardware..usually Menard's. But they have 6am senior hour, and there is hardly anyone in the store. I am planning a quilting project after I come in at night and hope to find everything I need online! Also working on Christmas tree skirts and soon a rug. Plus my sewing room needs organized desperately, it never got done after I moved in 18 months ago! What can I say? I do have a remodeled kitchen and bathroom to account for the time! Being home so much reminds me of when I was a kid..we didn't go out for the sake of going out. We kept ourselves occupied at home. I kinda like it!